Assistant Manager - Guildford
A new opportunity has arisen with a well-known self-storage provider that is now looking for an Assistant Store Manager for their new store opening in Guildford.
You will be responsible for assisting in the management of a large site in the area, with a very demanding customer base, so negotiation and customer service skills are of paramount importance.
This role demands a high calibre Sales Manager or a candidate with a solid sales management record from a retail sales environment (mobile phones, furniture, travel etc.) Alternatively, you could be from a facilities management background with additional sales and customer service skills.
As Assistant Store Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Call handling and warm lead follow-ups
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Management of store KPIs in line with company sales targets
- Development of new accounts and servicing of existing ones
- Back office management and procedural paperwork
- Control of ambitious sales P&L
- Managing a large existing catalogue of customer accounts
To be successful, you will need sales management experience and will have the ability to instil a strong team-orientated work ethic in your colleagues.
You will also need to have:
- The drive and ambition needed to develop new accounts and exceed sales targets
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- An ability to Develop sales strategies and set keen targets
- An understanding and knowledge of the local market and potential clients
- An outstanding record of providing great customer service
- A strong track-record of sales and business development
This company is known for treating its employees superbly and in return, they expect dedication and commitment from their people. In return for your loyalty and hard work as Assistant Store Manager, you will receive a basic salary of circa £20k + bonus + great benefits.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.