A well-established and growing business offering precision engineering to a variety of industries including aerospace, medical, automotive and industrial engineering is seeking a Quality Inspector based near Exeter to join its expanding team to plan required resources to ensure work is produced and inspected in the most efficient and cost-effective way, within customer service level agreements and quality standards
As the Quality Inspector, your duties will be to:
- Perform 1st off, running, last off and final inspections using standard inspection equipment. In addition to roaming inspection.
- Complete first article inspections and complete accurate reports
- Be able to read and interpret drawings
- Work with other company personnel to resolve inspection questions
- Initiate non-conformance reports as required.
To be a successful Quality Inspector you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively organise your own workload
- Ability to make timely and effective decisions and produce accurate documentation
- Understand customer needs and criticality of delivery schedule adherence
- Experience of continuous improvement
- CMM programming experience.
Working hours will be 08.00-17.00 Monday - Thursday and either 07.00 - 13.00 or 08.00 - 14.00 Friday.
In return, the Quality Inspector will receive a salary of up to £25,000 per annum plus a 3% contributory pension and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.