Note this number down . Now please read on for this exclusive opportunity just for you!
Are you looking to start work right now? How would you like to be on the road travelling in your own vehicle and getting paid for it?
You have an amazing opportunity to join a leading care provider who cover the whole of Essex helping people recover and regain independence at home. To make a difference to people's lives - in the comfort of their own home - is what we do and you will be at the forefront of this change!
Benefits especially for you:
- Paid training
- Progression to Senior, HCA, Trusted Assessor and beyond!
- 45p per mile travel paid
- Free DBS check worth £50
- Very friendly and relaxed interview process, get the job on the day
- Watch people recover and become independent - no better feeling in the world!
- Car and driving license
- Flexibility in working hours from 7am to 11pm
- Personal Care
- Choose full time or part time
- Cover a vast area of Essex in your region - excellent opportunity to earn about £30 per shift just from driving!
What are your responsibilities?
- Travelling to your clients
- Personal Care
- Administer medication as required - excellent opportunity to add medical experience to CV!
Don't wait, get in contact now to book your interview - as long as you are passionate about caring for people we will offer you this job straight away! Interviews are available this week...
Contact: Sandip Ghattaora Recruitment Specialist Essex
Texters / WhatsAppers
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.