Digital Marketing Executive CRM - Brighton
Digital Marketing Executive (CRM)
The Digital Marketing Executive will be brought on to develop, deliver and report on email marketing campaigns. You will be joining a proactive and results focused company where you will be given the opportunity to put your ideas into practice and make a measurable contribution to development of the business.
You will need to have a degree and relevant experience in Digital Marketing.
Key Responsibilities include
- Developing and updating web site content through content management systems and social media platforms
- Setting up and reporting on marketing campaigns, using databases and CRM/eCRM systems
- Supporting integrated marketing campaigns and/or digital marketing campaigns, including planning, executing, tracking and reporting
- Interrogating and interpreting multiple data sources, using Excel and presenting report in PowerPoint
You will need;
- Graduate with 2-3 years Digital Marketing experience
- Good understanding of HTML
- CRM /database admin and use, including campaign tracking and reporting
This is an outstanding opportunity with a company who will reward and recognise your talent
Please be aware that only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted in relation to this position.