Estimator - Construction
My client is looking to recruit an Estimator to join their team in Exeter.
Working in the regional office you will have at least 3 years construction experience of managing 3 - 5 projects ranging from £200K to £10M in the health, education, and defence sectors. You will have a proven record of securing successfully completed contracts and of working to strict deadlines. The ability to work on own initiative and utilise computer estimating packages is essential.
• Experience of construction projects
• Strong commercial awareness and excellent analytical skills
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Three year's estimating experience in construction environment or a similar role
• HND (or higher) in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or similar.
• Highly numerate.
• Good team player.
• Uses initiative and able to problem solve
• Demonstrates good judgement in decision making.
• Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
• Full, clean driving licence.
This is great opportunity to join a dynamic team, working in a regional office for a renowned national company.
The highly competitive salary offered comes with a car or car allowance, pension and private healthcare scheme plus bonus scheme.
If you are interested in this position please send your current CV with a brief cover note detailing your relevant skills and experience. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.