Senior Quantity Surveyor
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a Groundworks Contractor based in Poole. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking to work for a smaller contractor where they can make a big impact.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be working closely with the director. The project values range from £300,000-£500,000, you will be running multiple projects at a time. There is an opportunity to progress and to become a Director with profit share in the business.
Salary up to £65,000 + package depending on experience.
- You will be responsible for 1-3 projects at any one time depending on value and complexity
- Monthly CVRs
- Experience in civil engineering, piling or ground engineering
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of tendering and procurement processes
- Well versed in NEC form of contract
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Salary
- Car Allowance or company car
- Career progression
If you are interested in this position Please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.