Residential Support Worker
Are you an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic Healthcare professional?
Are you looking to join a highly specialist healthcare company?
Search Medical is recruiting experienced Support Worker's to join a Sussex institute with a strong local reputation that provides support for children and young people with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and complex needs.
* Understand the support needs of the individuals you support
* Support the social and academic learning activities
* Participate in reviews at individual, team and service level
* Involve the people you support in all aspects of the planning of their support
* Complete all training required
If you're passionate about working with vulnerable children and adults and really want make a difference to lives daily, this could be the opportunity for you.
Whether you have an NVQ in Health and Social Care or not, we want to hear from you!
Please email your CV to or call Charlotte Taylor on for a confidential chat.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.