My client, a leading home improvement business across Suffolk, Norfolk and Essex require an experienced installations manager. Working out of head office based in Suffolk you will be leading a team of 4/5 to ensure exceptional service and all projects are completed in a smooth and timely manner.
- Ordering, scheduling and tracking of required components.
- Contacting customers through the process from booking installation dates, to answering queries and through to collection of final payment.
- Solving installation issues to ensure jobs run smoothly and attending site as required.
- Assisting the Business with any other duties as required.
To be considered for this opportunity, individuals should have:
- Previous experience of the Window, Door & Conservatory (or Construction) Industry,
- Excellent organisational skills and proactive approach to problem-solving,
- Ability to effectively prioritise and work under pressure,
- Experience of a customer facing role and collection of customer balances,
- Contract or Project Management experience (desirable)
Excellent Remuneration available.