Assistant Financial Controller
My client based in North Devon is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Financial Controller.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Support for the month end accounting close of UK and Irish entities, to include accrual and provision preparations, intercompany reconciliations, general ledger reconciliations and accounting close
- Prepare the monthly reporting files and trackers, ensuring all accounts are fully reconciled and have appropriate supporting documentation
- Support the preparation of monthly and quarterly documentation files
- Manage process for providing documentation to support both internal and external audits.
- Prepare VAT and PSA returns
- Provide information as requested to the Office for National Statistics
- Support business projects as required
- Comply to the finance and accounting manual
Ideally you will be part qualified although candidates that are QBE will also be considered. The successful candidate will have strong Excel skills and be happy to travel occasionally.