Service Delivery Manager - 25hrs p/w
Role: Service Delivery Manager - Part time - 25hrs
Location - Chelmsford
Type: Permanent - Part time
This is a vastly varied role & offers the right candidate the opportunity to have a great home/work life balance as well as be a leading figure in the definition & drive of my clients service delivery.
A leading technology company based locally in Chelmsford have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Service Delivery Manager.
You will primarily be responsible for being the primary interface between the organisation's customers and the internal service teams. Other key responsibilities will include the following:
- Designing efficient/effective processes that meet the customer needs after analysing their requirements.
- Be responsible for ensuring the application systems are available at all times.
- Ensuring services are managed within SLA's.
- Monitoring and providing reports for process compliance.
- Ensuring operational delivery within SLA's
- Customer on-boarding & training.
My client can move quickly and so if you would like to be considered for this opportunity apply immediately.