Graphic Designer - Exciting Start-up.
- Multidisciplinary role working across UI & print.
- Gain experience working with a truly inspiring team of creatives.
- Work on a product that makes a difference.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join one of the most exciting start-up businesses in Exeter. The team are developing a product that offers up an innovative solution to a problem faced by all. They’re committed to nurturing a collaborative team, made up of some of the best minds in the country, so if you’re successful in this one you’ll be in good company if you’re looking to do world-class design work.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be generating concepts and new ideas that solve problems the product encounters and then taking these ideas through to final artwork. The team adopts an iterative, agile approach so expect to work in a data-driven, insight-led fashion on their web-based application. You will also be designing offline marketing materials such as brochures, flyers and general printed marketing collateral. There is a team of other designers to bounce your ideas off and buy-in from Senior stakeholders within the business to design the best product in their sector.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An impressive portfolio showcasing a breadth of work across print and digital.
- Be a dab hand with Adobe suite.
- As the product is relatively complex you’ll need to hold a B in GCSE Maths and a 2.1 in a related degree.
- Be able to juggle multiple design tasks with a strong attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Not only will you be surrounding yourself by some of the best minds in the South West you’ll be working on an incredibly exciting product. You’ll receive an excellent salary that will all depend on your level of experience. Their benefits package is one of the best around too.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.