IT Support Executive, Permanent, Kings Lynn, £20,000 - £22,000 DOE
**This position is now filled. If you would like to hear about similar opportunities, please send your us your CV**
R13 recruitment are assisting a Norfolk based IT company in their recruit for an experienced Systems Engineer. Your main responsibility will be to provide integral IT support to your customers, handling multiple cases at any one time. You will have a strong understanding of IT support tools and techniques. Please note it is essential you have a full UK driving license for this role as you will be travelling to visit customer’s onsite and carrying out installations.
Duties to include:
- Dealing with all project tickets and phases as designated by your Manager.
- Providing integral IT Support for all technical issues including Microsoft core business applications and hosted environments.
- Designing, implementing and supporting services for all Microsoft related technologies including Exchange and SQL.
- Engineering and implementing system solutions for customers using appropriate technologies.
- Implementing and supporting disaster recovery solutions.
- Carrying out hardware and software installations onsite at customer premises.
- Keeping customers informed of incident progress, notifying them of any changes or issues.
- Implementing and supporting remote access solutions.
- Documenting all internal processes and procedures related to technical issues.
- Escalating issues out of your capability to the appropriate members of staff.
You will have:
- Professional IT Certifications in Microsoft MCP, MCSA or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWALL CSSA, Cisco CCNA or VMware VCP.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Strong understanding of IT Support tools and techniques.
- Motivated approach to work.
- Ability to handle multiple cases at any one time and adapt to change quickly.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm. Offered salary of £20,000 - £22,000 DOE.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden - Business Partner at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.