Mid-Level Front End Developer
Onward Travel Solutions Ltd needs experienced front-end developers help build our new in-house and public facing applications, and help our company grow.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Knowledge of responsive concepts
Nice To Have
- Experience with NodeJS and NPM
- Experience with task runners (Grunt/Gulp)
- Experience with SASS/SCSS
- Understanding or knowledge of HTTP, WebSockets and REST specifications.
- Experience with other front-end frameworks/libraries (e.g. Angular.io)
- Knowledge of back-end practices
About The Company
Thanks to over 10 years of success and growth, we’re now able to bring our development in-house; creating a small initial team within an exciting 'start-up’ atmosphere.
Our management is understanding of the tasks we must undertake and prepared to invest in the staff, software and equipment we need to succeed.
You’ll initially be working alongside two other experienced developers, building new products. Your involvement with supporting legacy systems will be limited.
Current projects include a brand new operator dashboard, new and refreshed public-facing websites and mobile applications.
We banter, debate, and write a lot of code.
Benefits of Working Here
- Highly competitive pay
- Modern high-end equipment, customised to your preferences
- Become a key member of the team and progress your career
- Freedom to work with modern and relevant technologies; no pigeonholing
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays, increasing with tenure
- Flexible hours
- Chance to work from home
- Great social environment
- Understanding and knowledgeable management