Customer Service Agent - Travel - Ski
Customer Service Agents - Ski
This renowned tour operator are looking for customer service agents who are looking for a career in the travel industry. They offer outstanding benefits and a good salary with a great working environment.
Customer Service Agents - Responsibilities
- You will be joining a fast paced team delivering excellent service to their guests after they have booked their holiday and prior to travelling
- You will be using your passion and initiative to deliver an amazing guest experience across several brands
- You will be speaking with customers over the phone and on email to answer queries they may have or make amendments
Customer Service Agents - Skills Required
- You will ideally have an interest in skiing or have worked in the travel industry previously
- It is essential that you have an empathetic approach to the customer and are willing to go the extra mile for the client.
- Ideally you will have worked in customer relations and are able to work under pressure
Customer Service Agents Additional Info:
You must be able to work some Saturdays on a rota basis, the role is full time and pays a good salary with potential bonus and excellent travel perks.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk