Chef De Partie Brighton
Excellent roles available with award winning restaurant
Chef de Partie. A great opportunity had arisen at our client in Brighton for a Chef to work in their award winning fine dining restaurant. As part of a team working with fresh food you will be assist the Head Chef in serving all fresh food to a high rosette standard.
* Reporting to the Head Chef
* Preparing meals for lunch and dinner service
* Working as part of small hard working brigade
* Already working as a Chef de Partie or Demi Chef on promotion
* Ideally NVQ Level qualified
* Fresh Food background
* Able to work in small kitchen brigade
* Excellent team player
Salary & Benefits
* Salary £22-24k
* 28 days holiday
* All meals and uniform
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the property, apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway Hospitality Recruitment work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.