Lead for Internal Audit Services
Our client, an established service business based in Ipswich town centre, are currently recruiting for an Internal Audit Services Lead.
The role will involve maximising the power of technology to ensure assurance services are highly impactful and robust, along with providing key support to customers and the wider team in the understanding of areas of improvement and risk in their organisations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead in assurance services function
- Successful management of a client portfolio
- Ownership of assurance and compliance practices across the wider team
- Support decision making around process changes and improvement
- Contribute to the development of the service strategy, working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders, and supporting the business and finance manager
- Being pro-active in specialist functional finance and accounting areas to support the business move forward
- Use a variety and appropriate methods to support customers including online, telephone and face to face support
The successful candidate will have a risk based approach, be technically literate and a creative problem solver. Experience in financial management, accounting, governance and risk management is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that prides itself on delivering excellent customer service, and strives to be the most innovative provider of solutions.