Site Supervisor Water
Site Supervisor (Water)
£35,000 p/a + vehicle
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Multi-Utilities and Civil Engineering Company based in Ipswich.
Our client requires an experienced Site Supervisor Water and Repair and Maintenance (Water) experience to come into the role and hit the ground running. The successful candidate will assist the project Manager with site surveys and additional information required for the Project Manager before work begins as well as site support. The ideal candidate will have experience in Utilities (Water Bias) and Streetworks.
New Utility connections (Water R&M Contract)
- New Site Surveys
- Site Supervision
- Assisting the Project Manager with site and office duties.
- 3+ years experience in Utility connections (ideally Water)
- Streetworks - NRSWA as appropriate - desirable
- Relevant experience of category of work to be undertaken
- Registration with Energy Utility Skills Register (EUSR) - desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Plant Operators Certificate (card) - CPCS, NPOS or similar - desirable
- Experience of working on Repair and Maintenance contracts
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 /year
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chas Earl, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted