Client Payroll Specialist
Payroll Supervisor needed to work at a well known practice in Epsom.
About The Role
- You will preparing client payrolls on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Supporting junior staff
- Communication with clients on the telephone and email
- Completing all RTI submissions to HM Revenue & Customs
- Advising clients of the necessary payments to be made to employees and HM Revenue & Customs
- Assisting clients with payroll support
- Calculation of SSP and SMP
About Our Client
A well known practice based in Epsom, with over 50 staff members.
- Payroll skills and sound knowledge of employment issues
- Experience of dealing with PAYE issues and HM Revenue & Customs correspondence
Things You Should Know
23 days holiday, free parking onsite, free lunches provided, private medical, flexible working hours.
Commutable from:Dorking, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Gatwick, Horsham, Leatherhead, Redhill, Reigate, Sutton
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)