Salary - £30,000 to £40,000 + Bonus + Car
Location (Nation Wide)
Main Locations - Birmingham, Manchester and Coventry.
We are looking to recruit a Development Executive to join our clients successful broking team. They provide specialist insurance and risk management products for a niche sector based across the West/East Midlands and the North West.
- National role, lots of travel and some overnight stays required
- Location flexible, either home based or working from one of our clients offices based across the regions
- Role purpose is to win new commercial clients in our target sectors
- Experienced business developer required - ACII or progress towards is desirable but not essential
- Cold calling from prospect database, networking, meeting prospects, understanding their insurance needs, obtaining quotations and winning their business
- Holding/working towards one of the Chartered Insurance Institute Qualification: Dip CII/Cert CII desirable
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Good knowledge of general insurance (London Market / Lloyd's and Industry) products and services
- Formal sales training desirable
- Business acumen of sales management experience gained in a commercial setting
- Good knowledge of client market and insurance industry network
- Proven track record of delivering against targets within a regulated, measurable framework
- Experience of dealing with lead generation and pipe-line building methods
- Tactical negotiation and influencing experience with internal/external stakeholders
- Rapport-building experience
- Evidence of effectively prioritising risks to manage concurrent work flow
- Self-motivated to achieving targets
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.