Our client is an Employee Experience Platform that helps make companies great places to work.
They a series A startup headquartered just outside San Francisco with offices in New Delhi, India and Brighton, England. Our customers include Box, Workday, DocuSign, Eurostar and Columbia University. They have over 30k active users worldwide.
They are looking for a great UI Designer to join the growing UI team at their office in central Brighton. This is a full time role, cross over with the teams in India and the US is essential.
They are a very social team with varied interests and often spend time together outside of work. A relaxed, focused work environment is really important to them.
Their ideal candidate would be:
- Awesome at designing simple, easy to use interfaces that solve real problems
- Experienced designing UI for mobile devices
- An avid mobile user who understands how people use their smartphones
- Knowledgeable about design patterns and when to apply them
- Able to show a great portfolio of previous UI work
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Able to occasionally travel to the USA / India
- BONUS: A basic understanding of CSS/Sass