We are proudly representing our world class manufacturing client in their search for an experienced Sales Controller to support the business in new and existing projects. You will be joining a truly innovative and inspiring multinational employer who are a market leader in their sector and supply to many of the world’s leading OEM’s. Due to the continued growth of their business they are now looking to recruit a talented Sales Controller with experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Working as a key member of the 'UK Customers’ team you will be relied upon to act as the interface between the team and & Corporate HQ, responsible for collating & delivering reporting data in line with established procedure. Furthermore you will support the Director and team in delivering day to day activities including some direct customer contact and administration support.
- You will collate, maintain & distribute global reporting documents to a high standard of accuracy and in line with the corporate business calendar including; the Company’s Management System, Customer Volumes & Order Book.
- Coordinate with the Commercial team to prepare data and presentations for Monthly Directors Meeting, Commercial Reviews (Quarterly) and Board meetings (Quarterly).
- Establish & maintain a system for retaining market intelligence and information and provide a monthly marketing update to the team. Findings should include; Customer activities & analysis, Competitor activities & analysis and Industry trends.
- Able to produce visibly effective and accurate presentations showing budget/order book/volume and other ad hoc updates for all customers.
- Provide administrative support to members of the Commercial Team & Global Sales Director through the following;
Maintaining Steel/Scrap prices by customer
Coordinating Prototype Sales
Preparing & maintaining Quotation Analysis Forms (QAF’s)
Any other tasks assigned by the Global Sales Director.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, PowerPoint, word & Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing Organisation.
- Previous SAP experience.
- Ability to generate, interpret and draw inferences from numerical, verbal and written data.
- Highly organised and motivated, considered as a "self-starter"
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Confident and Outgoing.