Personal Lines Analysis Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest corporate and SME insurance brokers in the UK at a time of expansion across their MGA business specialising in Personal Lines.
You will be expected to be a proactive person that can contribute to the achievement of profitable business objectives through the delivery of an efficient analysis and reporting service to internal senior management, brokers and key insurer partners.
Principle Objectives and Responsibilities
- Supervise and review the production of technically sound projected ultimate loss ratios across a variety of business lines. Ensure all changes to projections are fully validated and explained.
- Support production of regular reporting within the team and ensure that this is completed to agreed deadlines and high standards of accuracy.
- Present performance updates to internal and external stakeholders at monthly/quarterly meetings.
- Provide clear insight into the key drivers of performance, and explain any assumptions/uncertainty involved, in appropriate terms.
- Lead and develop a small team of analysts.
- Coordinate and drive change, delivering new solutions and innovation within a team environment and considering wider options.
- Liaise with pricing colleagues and senior stakeholders to ensure consistent rating action is taken based on sound analytical insight.
The following must be clearly demonstrated on your CV
- In depth experience within the insurance industry within either Commercial or Personal Lines Analysis
- Direct management of staff
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with MS Access, SQL and VBA an advantage