Legal Secretary - Personal Injury
This firm has a rich heritage dating back over 250 years. They are one of the most well-respected law firms in Essex and have become a regional heavyweight, they are ranked in the legal 500. They have grown significantly over recent years.
They have built up a first-class client base over the years. You will find the practice has a very friendly, supportive, professional, and dynamic culture. Despite their size now being at over 160 staff across three offices, they have kept the family feel that they have become well-known for. They are the type of firm where people stay at their whole careers; they have an unprecedented staff retention rate and more fee earners than not, have been at the practice over ten years.
The firm is seeking to require a new Legal Secretary - Personal Injury to join their Colchester office.
You will be joining as a Legal Secretary at one of the most successful offices firm wide. This branch houses a high calibre of fee earner, with a friendly, supportive, and progressive culture. The company invest in their staff and offer excellent training.
- A hands-on role where you will support a team of 3 fee-earners.
- You will be a Legal Secretary with at least 6 months' experience within a Personal Injury
- You will work well within a team and be an organised individual
- You should have a typing speed of at least 50 WPM.
- The salary for this role is up to £24k dependent on experience, plus an industry leading benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join this top Legal 500, regional firm based in the heart of Colchester, Essex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!