Financial Controller / Finance Manager - Not For Profit SME
Your new company
Well run, established and highly regarded Exeter based not for profit organisation. This organisation enjoys a high profile in the region. Motivated workforce (80+ staff), many of which have benefited from long tenure, due in part to a progressive culture. My client have a great working environment that their employees enjoy being in.
Your new role
This is the most senior finance role in this organisation and as such cover a broad remit, to include :
- Oversee daily and weekly production of financial information profit and loss variance analysis, balance sheet control, etc.
- Analysis of actual performance against forecasts
- Ensure accurate forecasting across relevant departments
- Overall responsibility for the sales ledger performance of the club.
- Responsible for managing the annual budget process
- Responsible for managing the annual year end process including liaison with auditors if required
- Carry out ad hoc projects as and when required
- Ensure delivery of all company statutory accounts to the required legislative standard.
- Monthly Accounts, Year End, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow & VAT returns.
- Attend monthly board meetings and quarterly finance committee meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
Qualified or QBE finance manager background.
Ideally you will have previous experience in a leisure, hospitality or facilities led environment.
What you'll get in return
Excellent working facilities and easy access.
Market rate salary and other benefits.
Subsidised meals and gym facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.