Security Service Manager - Coordinator
Security Service Manager
NACOSS Security company offering £28 - £42k + Tax Free Car + Exc benefits + Quality Company near Beckenham. Apply if managed Intruder Service Engineers
**OVERVIEW of Security Systems Service Managers role
- To manage the service engineers and ensure maintenance visits happen
- To manage stock and levels of spares
- To Manage minor works quotations
- To schedule the service of intruder alarm, cctv and access control Security engineers and systems
- To assess work and standards to NSI/ NACOSS
- To Interview when needed and review engineers performance
- Manage Subcontractors and Engineers as department grows
- To coordinate engineers and apply best suited or available to workload
- To audit and assess
- To develop and manage KPI's and Training Matrix
- To apply Electronic Security Intruder regulation knowledge to advise others
**REQUIREMENTS to be right for this Security Service Managers role
- To be in North Kent, South East London, East Sussex, South London or Surrey areas
- To have worked for a NSI or Nacoss standard security company (so understands Gradings and Intruder standards)
**JOB DESCRIPTION - for Security Service Manager
Stable and established Security Company seek experienced Intruder, Access Control, CCTV Security Manager to manage the Service Engineers department now that current Security and Intruder Alarm Service Manager is retiring. You would manage the NSI Audits and the engineers that are already competent to Service and Fault find on Integrated Security systems, Traditional Intruder Alarm systems (Galaxy and Texecom) are mainly maintained, so you would manage the security service engineers in team.
**COMPANY recruiting Security Service Manager (Security Manager or Fire & Security Manager of service engineers)
The company is an excellent high quality Security systems installation and maintenance organisation with contracts with Data Centres, Metropolitan Police, High End Residential, Domestic and and many Flagship clients in London, Surrey and Kent.
They are expanding into Fire (but have a manager with Fire Background we placed), so only need the Electronic Security/ Intruder ALarm/ Nacoss/ NSI background to understand and work to intruder alarm and police/ BS standards when maintaining security systems .
Good opportunity for a person who can manage Security engineers and who can get to Beckenham area to work in an office there 8.30am - 5.30pm daily.
**OPPORTUNITY - for Security coordinator or Service Manager/ Engineering Manager
- £28,000 - £42,000 (Excellent Salary dependant on experience and knowledge of Standards)
- 3-6% Commission on leads or Sales (if want to have this option)
- Private Calls Paid (Saving)
- Private Mileage Paid (Saving alot)
- Low/ Non Tax Car (No congestion charge, etc)
Excellent Opportunity work for an independent and forward thinking company
** CONTACT US - If you live in areas such as Tonbridge, Bromley, Croydon, Dartford, Mitcham, Sutton, Orpington, Couldson, Erith, Brixton, Beckenham, Sydenham, Forest Hill, Selhurst, Biggin Hill, Dulwich, Gillingham, etc then this could be excellent as a small and quality company to make an impact with.
Send CV ASAP to apply, this vacancy is immediately available and we can interview now. Apply if you have managed security service engineers for a NACOSS, SSAIB or NSI company - Electronic Security or Fire & Security company. Thank you and speak soon (in confidence)
Fire and Security Careers is an employment agency acting on our clients behalf to select and filter people for this Permanent Security Service Managers role.