Product Support Technician
RHL are currently recruiting for a Product Support Technician for their client, leaders in the supply of machine productivity and safety systems for construction equipment.
- Customer and distributor support for the entire company product range
- Report and take ownership of customer issues and see them through to resolution.
- Use standard procedures for proper escalation of issues.
- Ensure proper documentation and closure of any issue owned.
- Production of documentation including product manuals.
- Update the knowledge database where appropriate
- Customer training.
- Distributor User, installation and calibration training.
- Developing and maintaining training programs.
- Internal support and assistance.
- Production of prototype equipment and any specialist equipment where necessary to assist in the support and development roles.
- Work unsupervised.
- Working off site which will require extensive travel in the UK and abroad.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- BTEC ONC Electronics / Engineering
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years as Test Technician within an electronic test environment
- PC / Windows literate
- Strong fault finding skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving license
Please apply with your CV or contact Becky Round on
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Engineeringtalent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.