Portfolio Credit Control has a great opportunity for a Billings Assistant in Chelmsford. This role is suitable for someone that is looking for their first or second job into finance or has recently finished their studies.
The ideal candidate will be interested in a career in finance, have some knowledge of billing, hard-working and career driven.
Key Responsibilities will be:
- Assisting team members to provide a comprehensive billing service
- Providing administrative assistance and support in drafting bills as required
- Tracking and chasing unsettled draft bills on a regularly
- Reporting defaulters to supervising Legal Billers and/or Assistant Billing Manager
- Assisting with engrossing bills as required
- Draft, amend and coordinate the lodgement of e-bills
- To help resolve billing information issues to avoid delays in the revenue cycle.
- Process amendments.