With a total of 6 successful sites, Lovell Rugby has over 25 year's experience in the Sports industry, we moved from our retail shops to online e-commerce in 1998 with the launch of Lovell Rugby, now the World's largest online rugby store.
Since then we have established and maintained our very own bespoke team wear and sports apparel clothing arm; VX-3.
VX3 design bespoke high performance training apparel for a wide array of teams across many sports and we are now looking for a Sales Executive to join our depot in Wales.
- To build and maintain client base by actively increasing sales by introducing VX3 to clubs and organisations
- Establish working relationships with key decision makers and manage customer expectations
- To manage high volumes of bespoke garment orders made to customers exacting specifications
- Assist walk in customers at our Dafen showroom
- Capitalise on partnerships with event mailing lists like Majorca Beach Rugby
- Arrange meetings at HQ or out on site with clubs to showcase our offering
- Arrange fittings at clubs and take direct payments from players & parents
- To have strong communication with the team to ensure deliverance of promises to the customers.
- Assist the warehouse when there are time sensitive deliveries needed and complex orders to sort out
- Update CRM system
- Cross selling and providing individuals with knowledge of Lovell Rugby/Soccer
- To attend school registration days for junior teams and promoting VX3
- Working in accordance to the pricing structure
- Meticulous attention to detail (as every order will differ)
- Excellent telephone and email manner
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ambitious, proactive and enthusiastic
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 08.30 - 17.00 however, flexibility will be required for occasional evening and weekend work.