Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager / Project Manager / Project Management / Agile / Digital
Digital Project Manager with a minimum of 2 years' experience in Project Management is needed for our client based in Brighton.
Our client is an awesome team of 43 that's grown significantly year on year since founding in 2012, and plans to do more of the same. They are a digital agency with a focus on building strategic digital marketing platforms centred around WordPress. They work with some of the world's biggest brands to offer strategy, build and innovation that puts them ahead of their competition.
Working with big brands means they're running lots of challenging and exciting projects concurrently. Their Digital Project Managers do an amazing job of making sure everyone knows the plan and everything runs smoothly. They come up with creative solutions to unblock bottle-necks, communicate on-a-level with clients, and enable the production team to deliver at peak performance. They're looking for Digital Project Manager super heroes, who'll be at the helm to steer projects to success!
The core responsibilities as a digital project manager will be working with both sales and production, ensuring there is communication between both of these internal teams. As well as ensuring deadlines are met and the project is within budget, you will also be expected to:
- Give project direction and oversight
- Set targets for your team and assist in achieving them
- Identify areas for efficiency improvement and action within your team
- Overall project capacity road map ownership to make sure correct resources are in place at the right times
- Communicating with clients along the production road and ensuring their requirements are both feasible and met
- Attending new business discoveries
- Managing own projects to the highest standard where required
- Looking into and rolling out processes to increase company efficiency
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Project Management
- Proven Digital Project Manager with experience in website build projects, preferably with Agile methodology and JIRA
- Agency experience delivering multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to say 'no' when needed - firm but fair!
- Understanding of WordPress
- Excited at the prospect of joining a talented and growing team with ambitious goals
- Ability to communicate with all project, client and team stakeholders across levels of seniority
- Experience working in a Project Management team to improve processes and share learning
- High attention to detail
- A great working environment
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Genuine care about your personal development and happiness at work
- A central Brighton location
- The opportunity to work with some brilliant clients, and a lovely team
- Fresh fruit & veg for yummy smoothies
- Yearly trip to WordCamp Europe - this year they are heading to Paris!
- A monthly wellness budget
Salary: £25,000 - £50,000
Please forward your salary for immediate consideration.