Key Account Manager (French Speaking)
Are you a target driven sales person with a focus on service and development? Are you a fluent French speaker?
The Key Account Manager is the interface between existing clients and our client’s entire service delivery organisation.
You will be responsible for maintaining, identifying, creating and growing business opportunities within the nominated clients, by developing relationships at all levels from senior management down to operational staff, understanding and addressing their business challenges and opportunities.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the company delivers excellent levels of customer satisfaction, ensuring that customers’ needs are prioritised and delivered at all times within the set budgets of each customer.
You will be an excellent communicator both written and verbally in English and French, who is target driven with a results orientated approach. You must be self-motivated with the ability to work under your own initiative and under pressure.
A Valid UK driving license is essential
- To achieve personal sales targets and grow revenue and profit in line with agreed targets.
- To ensure sufficient opportunities exist in the pipeline to meet the sales budget.
- To provide a rolling intake & revenue forecasts for new and existing business.
- To act as the first point of contact for customers after the sales agreement has been signed.
- Providing quotations for parts.
- Manage customer tenders and RFPs.
- Process orders through to delivery.
- Regular communication, visits and up-selling within the nominated customers.
- Produce routine statistical reports for customers according to individual customer requirements and within the agreed time scales.
- To provide progress reports for specified customers in accordance with customer requirements.
- Generate positive business relationships with customers to ensure that they return.
- Ensure the operations and sales team are up to speed on the status of all live customer accounts.
- Communicate 'Account Intelligence’ through to sales team about customer purchases and activates.
- To assist in the development of marketing material and follow up on company mail shots and marketing campaigns.
£28,000 per annum + £10,000 bonus uncapped