Conduct Risk Manager - Insurance Firm - Birmingham - Conduct Risk
Conduct Risk Team - Conduct Risk Manager - Birmingham - Compliance
Advise the company of conduct risk and advice which may effect the division through 2nd line challenges. You will manage the risk and ensure the the conduct risk framework is adhered too and that policy and process in embedded.
- Manage the provision of conduct risk advice and guidance on new projects, products, propositions, services and other initiatives to ensure the delivery of fair customer outcomes, and appropriate risk mitigation in line with divisional conduct risk appetite.
- Set and manage the framework for providing 2nd line oversight of conduct risk matters to ensure appropriate information is gathered and collated on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain effective and close working relationships with the relevant business areas, other risk teams and CRO team to ensure effective co-ordination of resources and responsibilities so that all material conduct risks are identified and managed within agreed risk appetite.
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness of the conduct risk management framework and input to the conduct risk monitoring universe to ensure a consistent approach to the setting, managing and assessment of conduct risk across the wider business units.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of conduct risk requirements, industry best practice and developments.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong regulatory knowledge and experience of FCA rules and practical application.
- Experience interpreting and applying regulatory rules to practical scenarios depicting compliant, commercially viable solutions.
- Understanding of the principles of operational risk management, especially in relation to regulatory and customer focused conduct risks.
If you have a desire for the above role please do let us know and apply for this application. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.