Sales Coordinator - Conference and Events
Sales Coordinator - Hospitality/Conference and Events
Are you an experienced Sales Coordinator with experience in Hospitality/Conferences and Events? My client a prestigious C&E venue who are looking for an experienced Sales Coordinator to join their growing strong sales team.
This is a fantastic full-time permanent opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join a well know organisation with fantastic internal career progression opportunities. You must have previous experience within the hospitality/conference and events markets.
The role is to provide great customer service to customers and to maximise sales opportunities.
You will be a driven and enthusiastic individual who is looking to further develop themselves and their career.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Processing sales enquiries
- Selling the organisations facilities
- Completing sales administration effectively
- Attention to detail
- To process proposals and enquiries
- Maximising sales opportunities while offering the best value options to customers
- Dealing with email, web and telephone enquiries
- Keep the internal system updated with booking information, requests and additional customer information
- Pass on new business leads to the sales team to follow up
You must have experience in a similar role withing a Hospitality, Sports or Conference and Events company.
You will be educated ideally to A Level standard, have English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) and have at least 1-2 years experience in the Hospitality/Conference and Events markets.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills be computer literate and confident in MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
£20,000 - £25,500 (DOE) + fantastic company package with a very attractive pension and holiday allowance.
As this is a KPI driven position there is also an attractive achievable quarterly bonus in place to boost your earnings further.
If you are interested in more details and discussing the role and company in more detail please apply now with your CV