Nigel Wright are delighted to be supporting a well known business based in Redcar who are seeking to recruit an ambitious Assistant Accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity for any individual who is seeking to develop their finance career within a fast paced, manufacturing environment.
You will be AAT qualified as a minimum and be ideally seeking to study your CIMA or ACCA.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the production of monthly and quarterly accounts.
- Assisting with analysing the monthly/quarterly results including budgetary control and reporting.
- Preparing the PowerPoint presentations for management information.
- Ensuring that cost management and control is a high priority and to promote a cost conscious organisation.
- Preparing monthly management report and board reports.
- Assisting with adhoc procurement and admin requests.
- Providing adhoc analysis required to encourage sound business decisions.
- Good understanding of health and safety policy and be able to demonstrate a positive attitude toward safety issues.
As the ideal candidate, you will have experience of working within a manufacturing business and be studying towards your CIMA or ACCA. You will possess strong IT skills in particular Excel and PowerPoint. You will also have previous experience of ERP systems too.
Due to the location of this business - you will require your own transport.