My Client has an exciting new opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join their well established and experienced team in Rhyl.
The role starts off on a Temporary Basis but does have the potential to go Permanent for the right Candidate.
The duties of the Accounts Administrator will include:
- Providing general administrative duties to a busy Accounts Department
- Day to day responsibility for Sales & Purchase Ledger including sales invoicing
- Responsibility for processing personal expenses
- Responsibility for processing company credit card expenditure
- Processing bank payments and remittance advice
- Any other duties as directed by the Accounts Supervisor or Office Manager
The right Candidate will have:
- Good knowledge of Sage (any version) desirable
- AAT would be an advantage but is not essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Please apply directly if you think you have the right skill set for the role, good luck!