Performance Marketing & Attribution Manager
A new exciting opportunity with our client for a Performance Marketing & Attribution Manager to join the team in Folkestone. You will join on a full time,permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £34,071 - £53,970 per annum.
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s.
About the Performance Marketing & Attribution Manager role:
Supporting the Marketing Director, this role is responsible for the strategic development and delivery of performance marketing. The purpose of the role is to deliver improved ROI through performance marketing in support of the business objectives, working closely with the Holidays and Cruise marketing teams and other commercial functions.
In this role your main focus will be leading the online performance channels, managing the deployment of pre-agreed budgets, delivering integrated and channel -specific activity and managing supplier performance. The function must be responsive to changing availability, prices and customer demand, and a key responsibility is to create the capability to improve this responsiveness.
Key responsibilities as the Performance Marketing & Attribution Manager:
- Allocate investment across paid performance media channels in support of targets and objectives set by the Cruise and Holidays marketing teams (which in turn come from the Cruise and Holidays businesses)
- Making adjustments to budget and investments on a continual basis to optimise leads and sales for online and offline channels, developing dynamic capability to automate this optimisation where possible
- Responsibility for paid search performance including the relationship and performance of the search agency partner with respect to the business
- Manage deployment of display media budgets for BAU and ad-hoc campaign activity, ensuring plans and performance meet the core campaign objectives
- Lead the affiliate marketing strategy, ensuring the affiliate model is aligned to the business strategy and delivers sustained affiliate partnerships which meet targets
- Own the 'marketing’ content on the site on a day to day basis, ensuring fit with paid, owned and earned activity and driving lead generation and conversion while ensuring stakeholder
- Provide regular reporting on online (and on-to-offline) performance in line with business reporting frameworks
- Work alongside the other marketing and commercial teams to build integrated plans to improve performance
- Lead, coach and develop the Digital Performance Marketing team, building strong levels of engagement and ensuring the team is fully representing the company ethos
- Work closely with other Group Marketing teams and Travel teams to meet the business objectives, always acting for the best needs of the Group
- Ensure spend is always in line with budget, financial processes are adhered to and providing transparency in costs and performance
Experience and skills required of the Performance Marketing & Attribution Manager:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in managing sizeable PPC budgets
- Experience within a trading environment, used to adapting focus and priorities basic on a dynamic competitive environment
- Extensive knowledge of up to date search marketing issues and trends
- Experience growing an affiliate programme in the retail, finance or travel sectors
- Proven analytical capabilities, in particular using excel to an intermediate level
- Experience with online creative development to deliver performance while adhering to brand standards
- Management of multiple stakeholder relationships
- Experience delivering online attribution solutions or working with attribution models
- Deep understanding of digital media metrics
- Ability to adapt plans at short notice, depending on trading needs
- Budget management
- Management and coaching of a team
So if you would like to join the team as the new Performance Marketing & Attribution Manager then please click 'apply’ today, don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!