Legal Secretary - Family
This firm has a rich heritage dating back over 250 years. They are one of the most well-respected law firms in Essex and have become a regional heavyweight, they are ranked in the legal 500. They have grown significantly over recent years, and things are showing no signs of slowing down!
They have built up a first-class client base over the years. You will find the practice has a very friendly, supportive, professional, and dynamic culture. Despite their size now being at over 160 staff across three offices, they have kept the family feel that they have become well-known for. They are the type of firm where people stay at their whole careers; they have an unprecedented staff retention rate and more fee earners than not, have been at the practice over ten years.
The firm is seeking to require a new Family Secretary to join their Colchester office
Their top tier Family team deals solely with quality privately funded work. You will find that quite often you are dealing with HNW and high-value matters. The caseload will be broad and exciting and will include; Divorce, Financial remedy, Child arrangements, Pre-nuptial, cohabitation, and separation agreements.
A new vacancy has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join this growing firm.
- A hands-on role where you will support a team
- You will have strong administration skills and a passion for working in a legal environment
- You will have experience of working in an office and have strong IT skills
- You will work well within a team and be an organised individual
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual that gets on well as part of a team
- You should have a typing speed of at least 50 WPM.
- The salary for this role is up to £24k dependent on experience, plus an industry leading benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Family Solicitor to join this top Legal 500, regional firm based in the heart of Colchester, Essex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!