12 month FTC
£18,000 - £20,000
Bell Cornwall Recruitment have been instructed on a new opportunity for an experienced Compliance Assistant. Our client, a professional services company with offices based in Birmingham City Centre, are currently seeking a proactive and professional candidate to join their Compliance Services team.
The role will involve providing administrative support to the team in relation to all things Compliance! Key responsibilities may include:
- Conducting money laundering checks
- Conducting conflict searched
- Business intelligence searches
- Liaising and working closely with the Risk team to investigate conflicts of interest
- Assisting fee earners with enquiries
Requirements for the role:
- Knowledge and experience of KYC and Conflicts is essential
- Experience in the Legal field would be advantageous
- Flexibility to work on a rota'd shift pattern including 1 Sunday every 8-10 weeks
- Experience within Compliance/Risk
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skillsJG/BCR/5326
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply to Bell Cornwall Recruitment today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)