Business Development Manager
Come and join our busy Brighton office and help future-proof businesses and accountancy practices all over the UK.
FUTRLI is an award-winning financial intelligence application that has featured in nationwide media and is shaking up the accounting industry. We’re still young (join now and you will be in time for our 3rd birthday party) but already have global presence in 100+ countries, and supporting over 20,000 businesses. Our head office is our team in Brighton and we also have sales office located in Sydney, Australia. The US is on our roadmap for the next 12 months and growth continues to be our objective.
We provide an industry leading solution with an ever expanding set of features, we help our users visualise their financials in a beautifully simple form and complete complex analysis. We also build a market leading scenario and forecasting engine, used by SME’s and Fortune 500’s.
Joining our experienced sales team you will be responsible for developing, growing and managing relationships with prospect customers.
You must inspire and educate accountancy practices to move on from compliance based work only (ie tax only) to helping their client, the business owner, with added-value advisory services ie/ knowing their daily KPIs, cash position etc, and collaboration via the FUTRLI platform.
You are fully supported by an after sales team who will account manage your client's post sale. There is a comprehensive training programme and certification to aid them with getting started.
Key responsibilities & duties:
- To deliver new business revenue to FUTRLI
- To grow and nurture your pipeline from calls, referrals and emails. You will be supported by marketing and inbound referrals.
- You must adhere to a strict, process-driven follow up within the CRM, email and telephone
- This role is face to face and 80% online as you will utilise webinar technology to showcase our capabilities. At times, you may be required to travel to support FUTRLI customers or at events
Work experience and skills
- Experience working within or a proven understanding of the accounting professional or, running/managing, a business (with experience of managing the finances)
- Sales or Account management experience required, minimum 12 months
This is a unique opportunity to join a proven business model achieving significant success and continue to drive its growth in the UK market.