Internal Communications Executive
Immediate start available for an experienced Internal Comms Executive.
Based from the head office of a recognised national business this role is to support a change project in the way the business communicates with their team members. The main purpose is to deliver an exciting internal communications programme to inform, engage and create a dialogue with colleagues across the business.
- Support the delivery of the internal communications strategy
- Create a communications network of support to define content
- Content writing for Intranet, newsletters, blogs and internal social media.
- Seek out stories within the company to represent all areas of the business
- Copy writing intranet and newsletter, as well as drafting content to support other areas of the business
- Help deliver internal communications across the business
- Build dialogue with colleagues to create ongoing content
- Update colleagues by creating daily content for intranet
- Support the development of a new intranet and social media channel
- Business partner with key internal stakeholders to support on communication of business change projects (e.g. HR)
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a keen focus on building positive stakeholder relationships that enable effective collaboration.
- Approach: to have an investigative attitude to seek out stories within the company to achieve a continual new stream
- Influencing: to be able to influence senior colleagues across the business to be able to improve internal communications and to achieve objectives.
- Project management: strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Digitally savvy: a solid understanding of how to maximise the use of digital communications channels
Immediate start available so please apply without delay.