Media Sales Executive
Job Title: Media Sales Executive
Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: £18-20k + commission
Our client is a national radio station looking for a vibrant and talented individual to launch an exciting project and promote their brand throughout Brighton and Sussex. Our client is preparing to take-off in Brighton and you will be responsible for maximising the success of its launch.
Your mission will be to shout about the new project to raise their profile, whilst generating new business opportunities and partnerships. You will be working closely with the LGBT Community and must have an expert knowledge of Brighton in order to maximise potential for new business.
Initially this is a 6 month project, however, if you are pro-active within the role this will be made permanent and there is potential for you to run your own sales team! To begin with you will be field and home based as the new studio is developed, however, you will be provided with all the equipment necessary to be successful in your role.
* Actively promoting the brand whilst seeking new business opportunities
* Creating campaigns to meet objectives
* Energetically raising the profile of the brand and generating revenue
* Demonstrating excellent account management skills
* Selling sponsorship, airtime, advertising etc.
* Achieving and exceeding monthly targets and KPI's
* Building lasting relationships with a variety of contacts
* Maximising revenue through creative ideas
* Outstanding communication skills both face to face and over the phone
* Excellent commercial knowledge of Brighton and Sussex
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Able to build strong working relationships
* Experience selling media (ideally radio)
* A confident and proactive approach to work
* Ambitious and target driven
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Works well under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Strong numeracy skills
* Clear understanding of the LGBT community
* Full Clean UK Driving Licence would be an advantage
This is a unique opportunity to drive and influence the success of an exciting project. If you are hungry for success and a money motivated individual with excellent communication skills then please contact Kelly or Rebecca on or apply today with a covering letter!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.