If you are an experienced agency Account Director who loves being out and about in pubs, cafés and restaurants, you will want to read further! This is a truly exciting and new opportunity within a fast-paced agency, that has a super cool culture and specialises within the food and beverage sector.
Our client is a well-established, highly successful, full service agency specialising in the food and beverage industry. They provide a huge scope of 2D and 3D creative across brand and interiors for their clients, including well known pub groups and restaurant chains (some of which are global), and they have some pretty exciting new things boiling away at the moment. Based in their urban, funky offices in central Birmingham; a fantastic building with huge spaces and amazing city views. Walking around this creative hub you meet Account Managers, Directors, Graphic Designers, Interior Designers, all creating a vibrant, cheerful atmosphere and bringing true dedication and exceptional talent to this remarkable agency.
After some very exciting developments and wins, an opportunity has now arisen for an Agency Account Director to join their friendly client services team. If you are an Account Director with a minimum of 6-months at Account Director level, and you'd love to combine your love of café/bar culture into your day job, then this is a chance to work with brands that will excite you, in an agency where you will be empowered to make a difference both to your clients and dedicated team!
This is a new opening and will be one of the main Account Director roles within the agency, so experience at this level and within the F&B sector is vital, as well as someone who is very commercially minded.
- You will need to truly thrive when taking the lead on some key and very important accounts to the agency
- You will be the key Account Director working alongside the management team and client services and you will need to love driving day-to-day client development, and be absolutely passionate about the roll out of existing projects, whilst also thinking about the bigger picture
- We need a hunter who will seek out opportunity beyond the brief, and maximise client relationships across their impressive F&B client base
- There is plenty of scope here to make your mark, and the opportunity to grow relationships and plan future development is huge
Joining an existing client services team as one of the senior team members, you will need to 'gel' into this friendly team with ease, be enthusiastic and able to 'influence'. It's vital that the Account Director can add value from the top to ensure top notch delivery of projects across promotional branding, to 'in-pub/restaurant' collateral and 3D/Interiors.
We would love to talk to you if you have F&B experience and a genuine passion for branding.
- Our client needs gravitas, motivation and experience to gain the trust and respect of their valued clients and team
- If you have any interiors/3D experience then this will be a huge benefit, or at the least an interest in interiors
Exciting times are afoot at this agency and this is a very special role in the sense it's a genuinely big opportunity and will offer someone a great career path!
To apply for the role of Account Director, please send your CV into us asap, or call in to chat it through further.