Desktop support - 1st line - Telephone & Desktop
Level 1 Support Technician - Fantastic opportunity to expand your skills on a busy Helpdesk supporting over 6000 users.
A well-established serviced based company located in Darlington that prides itself on a professional services team and are now looking to grow their support team by hiring 4 new engineers.
This innovative business see the true value in their employees and offer continued support and training. The career progression is second to none. They operate a busy Service/Help desk with ITIL best practice. You will get exposure to a wide range of technical queries.
"This is a fantastic opportunity for a 1st Line IT Telephone support technician to take the next step to embrace a Face to Face (Desktop) Support role"
Reporting to the IT Services Team Leader, the Desktop Support Officer will be responsible for providing level 1 technical support in a busy environment. You will be part of a team supporting 6000 users, this is a busy Helpdesk!
- Level 1 Client Support and technical resolution
- Telephone support
- Desktop support
- Installation and configuration of Windows based operating systems
A suitable candidate should have:
- 12 months experience in a technical support role
- A flexible work approach and ability to prioritise workloads
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and an exceptional customer focus
- A team player