Our client is currently recruiting for a highly pro-active and dynamic Research Analyst to join their team in Ipswich. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly professional individual with a strong work ethic, to work for a leading local business who specialise in providing research services throughout the UK.
The successful applicant will be fully responsible for delivering a high level of quality, and for ensuring that caseloads are progressed effectively and efficiently.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking extensive Research to identify and analyse potential clients and customers
- Preparation of a variety of documentation generated through case management systems, including correspondence to clients, customers, executors and other third parties
- Email and telephone management
- Delivering outstanding customer services across all caseloads
- Involvement in the facilitation of money transfers
Some experience or knowledge of working within a legal or financial services environment is desirable, however not essential. It is imperative that you display an extremely pro-active approach, and that you have excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you possess excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft programs, good organisation and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. You will be expected to prioritise your own workload and be able to multi-task whilst working to tight deadlines and always ensuring the delivery of high quality, accurate work.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.