Italian Speaking Treasury Administrator
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance is delighted to be working for Venator, previously known as Huntsman Pigments and Additives to recruit a Treasury Administrator to join its growing team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Treasury Accountant/Team Lead to deliver a high level of service to our internal customers whilst seeking to at all times, minimise the cost of treasury transactions. A key part of the role is to add value to the business by sound management of our Cash and Banking processes.
Venator is a leading chemical company focused on the development and manufacture of titanium dioxide pigments and performance additives that improve the quality of life for consumers everywhere. We have one of the broadest product portfolio in the industry and have built up our leading position in speciality titanium dioxide pigments and differentiated performance additives over many years by satisfying the exacting standards of our customers.
Our products are used as intelligent ingredients in thousands of everyday items including coatings, plastics, cosmetics, paper, pharmaceuticals, fibers, films, inks, catalysts, concrete, building materials and in water purification.
Your new role
As Treasury Administrator you will be responsible for but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- All duties are to be carried out at all times in compliance with all Venator Corporate EHS, SOX and business conduct policies and guidelines
- To deliver defined, high quality financial services, to agreed performance and cost targets, on behalf of all relevant businesses & sites in an environment that encourages continuous improvement to the underlying global processes and outcomes in the area of Cash Management and Banking
- Responsible for the application of local Treasury compliance requirements of the fiscal jurisdiction of the legal entity / entities (Europe, Nafta & South Africa), to meet the regulatory standards and to achieve legal and corporate compliance. Implicit in this is that the internal control environment is maintained at all times, and that for those legal entities and processes under their control, all Sarbanes Oxley compliance requirements are met, specifically the annual assessment and testing processes regarding internal controls and documentation
- Ensure that all work performed is delivered on time as directed by the Treasury Team Lead to ensure that the team meet both business and Venator Treasury requirements
- Complete all cash forecasts accurately and on time to measure and report currency exposure, with prime responsibility for Venator's Italian business. Process bank statements into SAP, reconcile all bank accounts to statements and clear down bank related clearing accounts, with particular focus on Venator's Italian cash management operations.
- Develop an understanding of US GAAP and Venator Treasury reporting standards and definitions as they apply to the business cash balances. Ensure that all work prepared fully meets these requirements
- Support both external and internal audit activities.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a minimum of three years' accounts or treasury experience with a thorough knowledge of cash management & banking including electronic banking software and processes. Have an in-depth knowledge of FI/CO modules of SAP and web based banking software/Excel. You will preferably be fluent speaking in a European Language, with good verbal and written capabilities in Italian.
You will be hold a university degree ideally finance related or be working towards a professional accounting or treasury qualification (e.g. ACCA or CIMA or AMCT). You will be a highly motivated individual, with an in depth analytical outlook and be team orientated.
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package and continuous personal development within a global leading organization.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.