Retirement Services Manager - Housing Management
Midland Heart has an exciting opportunity for a Retirement Services Manager to join our Housing Management department at our Bath Row, Birmingham scheme on a temporary basis until March 2019.
Title: Retirement Services Manager
Location: Bath Row, Birmingham
Salary: £34,421 per annum
Hours: 35 Hours per Week (Full Time)
Contract Type: Temporary
As a Retirement Services Manager you are responsible for managing leasehold properties for our Older Persons housing service within a designated area. You will ensure the services meet the needs and aspirations of our customers along with contributing towards the wider business objectives and purpose of the organisation.
Your duties include being responsible and managing an area of leasehold properties effectively to ensure that they meet legislative, contractual and organisational standards. You will develop position relationships with residents and their families and provide them with an effective communications network. You will also be required to ensure that service improvements through regular audits and recognising the need to achieve continuous improvement.
We are looking for people who:
- Have substantial experience of managing others to deliver targets and provide excellent service
- Are able to work in a fast pace environment and manage competing demands
- Have excellent understanding of the challenging environment for older persons and related issues
- Have experience of interpreting and working within contractual obligations
If you are supportive, dedicated, customer focused and want to make a difference in your local community, then we would love to hear from you.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary which is regularly reviewed and benchmarked with the market
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays rising to 30 days after qualifying period
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Shopping & leisure discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular tailored training & personal development plans
- Free Disclosure & Barring check
Closing Date: 29 July 2017
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button to be directed to our website. There you can download the role profile and complete the application form.
If you are a disabled candidate and require a hard copy pack or a different format, for example large print, further information can be found on our website.
Please do read the role profile before you begin your application. CVs will not be considered, so please complete the application form in full.
Midland Heart aspires to be a digital organisation that minimises its impact on the environment. Wherever possible, we will conduct transactions digitally rather than by paper and ask that current and future employees share this commitment. Where required, we will support colleagues to be digitally enabled.
No agencies please.