Product Owner / Product Manager - Dorset - Circa £50k
Circa £50,000 + Benefits
Bournemouth, Poole area
An experienced Product Owner / Product Manager is required to work with a successful business in defining the delivery of the Software Product solutions. Excellent core Product Ownership skills and external client management experience is essential.
- The Product Owner will work closely with external clients in defining the product strategy, requirements and roadmap
- Conduct customer research to determine requirements and research new technologies
- To continuously improve the delivery lifecycle by following modern software delivery methodologies
- Work with internal technology/development teams to develop product propositions to enhance user experience and grow revenue
- Create requirements, user stories, user acceptance and wireframes for new product developments
- Commercial Product focussed delivery experience
- Strong Business Analysis skills, experience creating technical strategies and roadmaps
- A good understanding of Web based technology and working to Agile processes
- Able to bridge the gap between the business and technical teams
- Excellent communicator comfortable working across all levels of a business
- Ability to set, track and manage high profile project budgets
- Commercial experience as a Product Owner within a software house taking ownership of software products.