Food and Beverage Manager
We are recruiting for an experienced Food & Beverage Manager for a very popular, fun and exciting leisure facility in Brighton.
This establishment is very well established and has a successful all year round business.
This could suit somone looking for their next step up from Assistant Food & Beverage Manager position or perhaps someone who has been a successful Food and Beverage Manager but wants to take a step back from an extremely busy environment
Consideration given also to candidates from a Night club background due to the many events during the year- some very late nights will need to be supervised as this is a late night venue.
The requirements of Food and Beverage Manager
- Someone who has had some F&B operations experience. who has some drive and wants to improve standards and are process driven.
- Needs to be up to speed with food and beverage costs/ GP/stock control.
- Wet sales are 80% / Food Sales are 20% of the business
- Familiar with procedures and SOP's
- Food and Beverage management experience
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication and problem solving skills
Responsibilities of Food and Beverage Manager
To ensure the smooth running of all Food and Beverage outlets and profitability of the facitity in conjunction with the Events GM.
To take control and accountability for the day to day Food and Beverage operations of the facility
To create a welcoming and comfortable environment for our guests
To deputise for the Events director in his absence
To Coach and develop all Food and Beverage staff and Management