ROLE - BUYER - ENGINEERING
We have a unique opportunity for a Buyer to join a truly world leading engineering Company based in .
This is a great role for a Buyer seeking to gain further experience in a World leading engineering environment and gain support to study towards your CIPS.
- You will be responsible for purchasing materials and services, working closely with the Purchasing Manager.
- Optimise Pricing, Contracts and Delivery times.
- Control stock and order levels.
- Audit and visit Suppliers.
- Monitor and evaluate Suppliers on Cost, Service, Quality, Delivery
In return you will be working for quite possibly the UK & World's best company in their area of specialism.
You will have personal learning and development support for instance should you want to do an MBA or further your CIPS qualifications.
Interviews will be held in July, send your CV now for immediate response!!
Working hours are 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Thursday and 8:00 am - 1:00 pm on Friday 37 hrs per week..
Salary Circa £18,000-22,000 + benefits of 25 days holiday, Pension and support to gain your CIPS.
LOCATION: Norfolk, Kings Lynn
Commutable from: Kings Lynn, Downham Market, Boston, Spalding, Peterborough, ThetfordWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.