My client is a long-established residential developer based in the North East known for their high quality traditional-build family homes. They have a reputation for innovation, training and developing their staff.
You will join an established Land department ultimately reporting to the Land Director, but also taking direction from the teams Land Manager.
The role will be assisting the current land team on various tasks whilst learning the ropes and understanding how the land and development processes works within this developer.
Some of your tasks will involve :
- Assist Land team searching for and identifying opportunities
- Helping appraise potential sites for purchase
- Developing and understanding of the land and planning processes
- Liaise with the planning team in relation to various schemes
- Involvement in due diligence and market research of target areas
As well as working closely with the land team you will be exposed to the other disciplines including Technical, Commercial, Build and Sales.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in a property related course, or some experience of land buying at a junior level.
Somebody who is highly motivated, driven, ambitious and keen to learn new skills is essential to join this growing company. Good communication skills and negotiation are essential to this role as you will be exposed to high value land deals.