IFA Administrator/Junior Paraplanner - Poole
Experienced IFA Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner
Up to £25k
My client is looking for an experienced IFA administrator that wants further training and support to develop your financial planning career.
You will have the opportunity to take on paraplanning research and report writing duties and train to become a qualified paraplanner.
My client is a well-respected financial advisory firm based in Poole. They are proud of their ongoing investment into their staff development and progression of the business.
You must have IFA/Wealth Management experience and be able to hit the ground running with financial planning administration processes.
This role will involve direct contact with the companies "High Net Worth" Clients, you will be processing new business and attending selected client meetings.
• Submit and follow up new business
• Enable withdrawals for clients
• Manage Intelligent Office activity manager entries
• Process new business applications
• Prepare first draft reports
• Attending selected client meetings with the subsequent writing and sending of file notes.
• Booking review appointments
• Ensuring that the Planners are ready for meetings (valuations/client packs are prepared)
• Liaise with Clients, ensuring that a high-quality professional service is provided
If you are interested, please apply or for more information contact Recruit UK on 01179-170-414 and ask for Keely